MSB-1102 Instruction manual
Slican Multi Switch Box MSB-1102 it is device assuring cooperation between Slican PABX and sensors, relays, alarm systems, paging systems etc.
Subscriber port in PABX should be configured as Sensor or Relay – depending on required function.
MSB-1102 is equipped with following input/output ports:
- sockets AB1/AB2 type RJ11 for connecting 2 subscriber ports in PABX,
- socket 2REL (REL1/REL2) type RJ45 which includes:
- sensor terminals (SNS1/SNS2) – configurable,
- monostable relay terminals – configurable,
- socket ZAS – local power supply from external source.
Connecting and preparing for configuration
|Power supply||Sensors (SNS)||Relays (REL)|
|Without power supply|
|With power supply|
According above table MSB-1102 must be supplied from local power supply device in following operating modes:
- Sensors: CCS mode
- Relays: VON/VOFF mode
- current downloaded from power supply unit in CCS mode - max. 20mA.
- current downloaded in DCI mode - max.10mA per sensor.
- relay terminal parameters (for NO/NC and VON/VOFF modes) - max 42VAC/0.5A, 42VDC/1A
- Sensor activate voltage range - DCI and CCS modes - 5-30VDC.
- MSB-1102 can be used with firmware version 4.10 or later. It can be used with Slican PABXes: CXS-0424, CCT-1668, MAC-Zero, MAC-6400.
- Device uses 2 independent channels. It means that simultaneously two functions can operate. Ex: 2 sensors, 2 relays or mix.
- Release pulse time is about 1 second.
- Attention: Polarity is important