FW:4.07:Context driven melodies
Source of melodies can be as follows:
- PABX announcements
- any audio device connected via MAB-1101
Melodies, recordings, announcements (recorded by user) can be used:
- As Music on Hold (MOH); can be here holded or parked person.
- For transfered incoming calls instead of ringing signal MOH can be played.
For every calling from outside number different melody can be played while:
- Call is waiting in queue. (Suggested announcement text: You are inserted in queue, please wait for connection).
- Ringing can be hear on target phone(s). (PSuggested announcement text: Please wait for connection).
- Call is holded. During transfering/announcing call.
Additionally for Infoline it is possible to determine melodies while:
- Call is waiting in queue.
- Call is ringing on target phone(s).