HLP-22 - Instruction manual
- operation with standard analogue line
- two function keys
- one ringer tonee with two volume levels
- can be surface-mounted
- can be integrated with any exchange type (PBX or public exchange)
- after pressing button with key icon always * (asterisk) is dialed.
- configuration of second speed dialing key dialed is defined by J1 and J2 jumper settings (these jumpers are located inside HLP-22)
Configuration possibilities are presented in below table:
|Jumper J1||Jumper J2||Dialed digits|
|NO||NO||„#” default setting|
HLP-22 phone with two function keys can be used as security phone installed in different public buildings like schools, hospitals, markets, etc.
It perfectly suits for using in dispatcher systems and in lifts as security phone.
It can be also used as uniphone in doorphone system based on PBX and BRV doorphones.