MAC-6400 is a server with largest port capacity among Slican telecommunication server.
Maximal capacity is equal to 624 physical ports plus ISDN-BRA (30b+D), while total number of all subscribers (physical, VoIP and accounts) is equal to 1000 ports.
Two models are available:
- Slican MAC-ZERO PBX type: MAC-6400.EU-0SH - one shelf model with integrated power supply unit without expansion possibility.
- Slican MAC-6400 PBX type:MAC-6400.EU-1SH - with possibility of configuration up to 4 shelves.
Shelves are dedicated to install in 19" racks with following notes:
- they can be installed in racks of any manufacturer
- or in dedicated Slican casings, available in two versions:
- 12U - enables installing 1 or 2 shelves, casing include special pedestal for installing battery.
- 22U - enables installing 1, 2, 3 or 4 shelves, casing include special pedestal for installing battery.
Most important features
- Application for configure, maintenance and monitoring - ConfigMAN.
- Charging application - BillingMAN.
- VoIP: up to 32 VoIP calls in the same time
- Recording system: Up to 128 recording channels - up to 128 calls can be recorded in the same time.
- Operating with external devices:
- Slican CTS system phones
- Doorphone Slican BRV, BRF, SKD
- Standard analogue phones/faxes (DTMF/Pulse dialing)
- ISDN devices
- VoIP devices
- Medium and large companies, also with scattered structure.
- Possibility of creating clusters with huge capacities.
|Slican MAC-ZERO||casing for 19" rack, high 4U 1xMAC1CPU; 2xMAC16AB|
|Slican MAC-6400||casing for 19" rack; high 6U; 1xMAC1CPU; 2xMAC16AB|
|MAC0MPU||Main controller for MAC-ZERO: LAN; RS-232; USB; SDN||obligatory card, default element for Slican MAC-ZERO.|
|MAC1MPU||Main controller for MAC-6400; LAN; RS-232; USB; SDN||obligatory card, default element for Slican MAC-6400.|
|MAC1SPU||Slave controller for MAC-6400;||Every secondary shelf of MAC-6400 is equipped with such controller.|
|MAC-8ST||8 ISDN-BRI ports||ISDN ports configurable as internal or external|
|MAC-4ST||4 ISDN-BRI ports||ISDN ports configurable as internal or external|
|MAC-1E1||1 ISDN-PRI port||30B+D operates only as external port|
Subscriber cards - Available with RJ-45 or KB (RJ21) panes
|MAC-16CTS||16 CTS system phone ports||CTS-102 and CTS-202|
|MAC-8CTS||8 CTS system phone ports||CTS-102 and CTS-202|
|MAC-4CTS||8 CTS system phone ports||CTS-102 and CTS-202|
|MAC-16AB||16 internal analogue subscriber ports||ClipFSK support|
|MAC-8AB||8 internal analogue subscriber ports||ClipFSK support|
External POTS trunk cards
|MAC-8ASS||8 POTS trunk ports||-|
|MAC-4ASS||4 POTS trunk ports||-|
GSM trunk cards
|MAC-4GSM||4 GSM ports||Operates with 4 SIM cards|
|MAC-2GSM||2 GSM ports||Operates with 2 SIM cards|
|MAC-1GSM||1 GSM port||Operates with 1 SIM card|
|MAC.M-16REC-HDD.120GB||Records up to 16 calls in the same time||HDD: 120GB enables for storing up to 19 200 hours of recordings.|
|MAC.M-8REC-HDD.120GB||Records up to 8 calls in the same time||HDD: 120GB enables for storing up to 19 200 hours of recordings.|
|MAC.M-32VoIP||Operates with up to 32 VoIP calls in the same time||Codecs G.711 and G.729|
|MAC.M-0VoIP||Operates with up to 16 VoIP calls in the same time||Requires appropriate SM.DSP modules - see below table|
On VoIP card there is possible to instal up to 4 submodules.