- Depending on settings of Slican ITS:
To transfer current call, you should press Flash button and dial target number. Caller will hear a melody and call will be holded.
- If target number is free:
- you hang up the handset and target number start ringing – if it is transfer without offering. If you can hear target phone ringing and nobody answer this call, you can intercept this ringing back by selecting service code *978.
- you wait until somebody answer the call (to inform receiver about transferred call) – next you hang up the handset - it is transfer with offering. If nobody answer call on target phone, you can return to holded call by pressing 2 x flash.
- If target number is busy, you can:
- press flash button once more – you return to holded call,
- hang up the handset – holded call rings back.
Answering doorphone calls during another call
If during any call, doorphone call takes place – you can hear, in the background, short beep signal (it is repeated). In this situation you can:
- finish the call, after hanging up the handset you can hear the ringing from doorphone.
- press flash and switch to doorphone call (another call stay holded) after next pressing flash button you return to holded call.
Call forwarding *72<extension number> - on / *73 - off
- To activate call forwarding dial *72 target_number and press # - after service activation, you can hear confirmation Service is active.
- Code *73 should be selected to service deactivation.
Call intercerption *978
*978 - call interception (digits 78 ≡ PU PickUp) – if another connected to PBX phone is ringing you can „intrercept” this call by selecting this code.
Admin service codes
- *981 - echo test – useful during PBX startup (only for internal calls)
- *982 - melody test – useful during PBX startup (only for internal calls)
- *947 – read PBX IP address (47 ≡ IP)
- *931 - switching on DHCP client in ITS (default settings)
- *930 - switching off DHCP client in ITS and assigning default IP parameters
These services can be unavailable in some VoIP gateways and phones.
- See also: Numbering