- Cooperation with Slican external devices:
- Configuration and maintenance via LAN or Internet using browser installed on PC.
- CLIP-FSK receiving for calls incoming via FXO (POTS) ports.
- Number presentation for internal calls.
- VoIP-SIP calls service.
- Possibility of defining restrictions for outgoing calls for every subscriber.
- Different ringing for internal and external calls.
- 3 standard DISA announcement - it is possible to record own announcements instead of standard
- Upringing groups
- Call interception (PickUP)
- Call forwarding
- Call history
|No||Name||IPO||FXO||IPS||FXS||Codecs||Max simultaneous calls||Notes|
|1||Slican ITS-0206||2||2||1||6||G.711||IPPBX: standard|
|2||Slican ITS-0286||6||2||8||6||G.711, G.729||IPPBX: extended VoIP|
Port name shortcuts
- IPO - VoIP line/trunk port - cooperates wits VoIP provider.
- FXO - (Foreign eXchange Office) POTS analogue trunk port - to this port line from upper exchange is connected.
- IPS - VoIP subscriber port - to this port SIP client is logged in - behaves as regular PBX subscriber.
- FXS - (Foreign eXchange Station) ab analogue subscriber port - to this port analogue phone/fax/modem is connected.
Numbering - port numbers
- 21..26 – numbers of internal phone ports (FXS)
- 31..38 – numbers of IP subscribers/VoIP phones/VoIP clients (IPS)
This numbering scheme cannot be changed
Internal number upringing groups
- 61..63 – group numbers (accessible only from inside PBX, they cannot be dialed during DISA)
This numbering scheme cannot be changed.
As default outgoing method, defined in panes Outgoing calls 1 or Outgoing calls 2 is selected automatically. Subscribers can be assigned to specified outgoing rule.
Outgoing directly via specified trunk
- *41; *42 – outgoing via POTS trunks (FXO1; FXO2)
- *51..*56 – outgoing via IP trunks (IPO)
Finishing number dialing #
Press # to finish number dialing, in fact pressing # forces dialing number by PBX.
- See also: Service codes